Connor is a Solicitor in the Restructuring and Insolvency Team.
Connor advises a range of clients, from insolvency practitioners to creditors and directors, on a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
Connor has particular expertise in dealing with Statutory Demands and Set-Aside Applications, breaches of directors duties and remedies against delinquent directors. Connor has considerable experience of working with clients in the technology sector.
- A former director of a high-profile "fintech" start up: Advising on serving a Statutory Demand and a subsequent application to set aside the Demand.
- Francis Clark Chartered Accountants: Advising the Liquidator of a technology company on an application to set aside a Statutory Demand.
- Bishop Fleming: Advising the Liquidator of an installation technology company on several Preference, Transaction at Undervalue and Wrongful Trading claims against its former directors. Case settled at mediation.
- Smith & Williamson: Advising on various Transactions at Undervalue claims in the insolvent estate of a fraudulent financial adviser.
- Grant Thornton: Successfully appearing for Trustees in Bankruptcy at several Possession & Sale hearings.