Christopher is a Solicitor in the Construction and Engineering Team and deals with both contentious and non-contentious construction matters.
Christopher acts for a range of clients including developers, local authorities, contractors, subcontractors and banks.
Christopher's contentious experience includes acting for companies in pre-action negotiations; adjudications; mediations; professional negligence claims; and multi-jurisdictional High Court cases. His non-contentious experience includes advising on standard form construction contracts including JCT and NEC, together with consultants' appointments, collateral warranties, performance bonds and parent company guarantees.
Christopher completed six month secondments to the Post Office Limited and a leading Swedish law firm.
- Various clients: Advising a number of clients on the terms of NEC3 contracts in respect of the design, build and provision of services in nuclear power station supply chains.
- Private company: Advising a client on the terms of a NEC3 Term Service Contract for nationwide services provision.
- Hotel developer: Advising a hotel developer in respect of a professional negligence claim for delay and loss of profits in relation to the architectural design for a large hospitality development.
- London Borough Council: Acting for the council in connection with the building contract and ancillary documentation relating to the development of community centre.
- Waste management company: Assisting the company with its dispute on a PFI project to construct a waste treatment plant.