Caroline is a Partner in the Real Estate Team. She handles a wide range of property work.
Caroline's work includes investments and asset management with particular expertise in telecommunications and leasehold enfranchisement. She is CQS accredited and deals with both residential and commercial properties. Caroline acts for both investors and occupiers. She acts for both landlords and tenants on leasehold extension claims and for landlords on telecommunication leases.
Caroline has over 30 years' experience in real estate work. She has acted for an institutional landlord, national retailers and a major telecommunications company. Her work covers acquisitions, management, enfranchisement, landlord and tenant work and disposals.
Caroline has worked at a number of city law firms including Bird & Bird and Eversheds.
Caroline spoke at the Kaplan Hawksmere Corporate Acquisitions and Disposals tri-annual seminar for 8 years including taking on the role of Chair for 3 years.
- Private investment company: Advising on the transfer of a mixed use portfolio valued in excess of £70 million as part of a restructuring programme.
- Private investment company: Advising on the purchase and finance of a multi let office building for £8.5 million.
- London Borough Council: Advising on the grant of rooftop leases to telecommunication companies on a portfolio of sites.
- Private investment company: Advising the "White Knight" on a collective enfranchisement claim.
- Private investment company: Advising on the purchase of a block of flats for £5.9 million.