Bronwen is a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Team.
Bronwen assists the team in Bristol with all aspects of commercial contracting and has a particular focus on the Technology and Retail sectors.
Previously, Bronwen has worked in the Employment Team as a trainee and the Corporate and Commercial Teams as a Paralegal.
- Various clients: Assists the data protection specialist within the commercial team by advising clients on the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and providing research.
- Various clients: Frequently advises on the likely impact of Brexit on commercial contracts.
- Various clients: Assists with commercial contract negotiations for high value software licences and supply of goods services agreements.
- Various clients: Drafting experience comprises software licences, supply of goods and services contracts, website terms and conditions, cookies and privacy policies as well as referral, non-disclosure, software development, hosting and agency agreements.
- Various clients: Provides risk advice to clients in respect of off-the-shelf and bespoke contracts.
Public Sector Update - Data Protection
With the recent heightening of activity in British politics, the future of our data protection laws is looking uncertain....
Commercial contracts in the wake of...
Following the announcement by Theresa May, on 2 October 2016, that Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union will...