Rebecca is a Partner in the Corporate Team specialising in Banking and Finance.
Rebecca specialises in acting for banks, lenders and borrowers on a range of financing transactions, including syndicated and bilateral financings, acquisition finance, property and development finance, general financings, restructurings and refinancings, asset finance and invoice discounting.
Rebecca trained with Pinsent Masons and moved to Ashfords in 2008. She has also worked in-house, having completed a secondment with the Corporate and Commercial legal team of HSBC.
- Santander UK plc: Advising the client on its refinancing of Exeter Estates Limited.
- Santander UK plc: Advising the client on its refinancing of the clothing company Seasalt Limited and its associated companies.
- Centrax Industries Limited: Acting for the client in respect of the £50 million refinancing of the Centrax group of companies with Lloyds Bank plc, comprising term loan, overdraft, revolving credit and bond facilities.
- HSBC Bank plc: Acting for the client on the financing of Kandytoys Limited, involving the acquisition of a partnership business and subsequent property and development finance.
- Local authority: Acting for the authority on its secured lending to landlords in respect of property development and improvement facilities.