Annabel is a Partner in the Real Estate Team specialising in retail property and general landlord and tenant advice for retail and other clients.
As a commercial property specialist, Annabel has an in depth knowledge of commercial property law and she is supported by an experienced team. She specialises in retail property landlord and tenant work but also has wide experience in general landlord and tenant property transactions.
"Annabel provides consistently sound legal advice tailored to the client's needs"
Harvey Gardner, Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall.
- Majestic Wine Warehouses Limited: Advising in connection with its entire property portfolio including acquisitions, disposals, underlettings and general property advice.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty: Advising in connection with the acquisition of its two UK standalone stores in Covent Garden and Westfield and the acquisition of its Hammersmith head office premises.
- Penhaligon's Limited/Puig UK: Advising in connection with its entire UK property portfolio including acquisitions, disposals and general property advice.
- Still Materials Handling Limited: Advising in connection with the acquisition of its new UK headquarters in Exeter.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall: Advising in connection with its freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions, including the acquisition of development sites for the construction of new police offices.
Ashfords acts for Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...
Ashfords LLP has completed two transactions this month for its client Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Ashfords' Annabel Holyoak led the team...