Andrew is a Paralegal in the Trusts and Estates Team. He advises clients on Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estates Administration.
Andrew has experience in advising a wide variety of clients on matters concerning Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Declarations of Trust. He also assists the Trusts and Estates Team on other matters including Trust Administration and complex Estate Administration.
- Various clients: Drafting Wills of varying complexity for clients.
- Various clients: Providing advice to clients in the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney (Property and Financial Affairs & Health and Welfare).
- Various clients: Acting for Attorneys in the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Various clients: Advising clients on the merits of a Declaration of Trust in respect of property co-ownership.
- Various clients: Assisting with an application to the Court of Protection for a Deputyship Order.