Will is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
Will advises a range of clients nationwide. These include:
- pension companies
- property investors
- portfolio landlords
- retail and hospitality providers
In respect of property aspects such as:
- acquisitions & disposals
- general property requirements & management.
Will has a particular understanding of property involving SIPP and SSAS pension funds and is recognised in the firm as having specialist knowledge in this area.
Clients appreciate Will’s understanding of their particular requirements and how he ensures they are met by all parties to a transaction. To ensure the deal is done as smoothly and effectively as possible, he employs a collaborative approach with both his client's team of professional advisors, as well as those of the other parties involved in a transaction.
Prior to Will undertaking a career in Real Estate law, he worked as a commercial property agent assisting tenants and owner occupiers in achieving property aspirations or making the most of their existing premises.
- Commercial landlord: Advising on the purchase of a substantial multi-tenant mixed use commercial property, as well as providing ongoing support to the new landlord.
- SIPP and SSAS: Advising on 100+ pension based property matters.
- Investment landlords: Advising with respect to lease renewals with tenants such as RBS.
- Retail and hospitality: Advising on numerous agreements for lease, leases and associated documents with various parties’ fit out requirements, inducements and conditionality points.
- BTR and PRS: Assisting with leading this fascinating sector forward internally and engaging externally with parties involved with such developments to seek and promote the growing appetite in the market for these property products.