Victoria is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Victoria specialises in advising those who own property as an investment and are either seeking to protect the capital value, or maximise income returns from their property.
Her work includes acquisitions and disposals of property, negotiating new commercial leases and lease renewals, acting on licences to assign and licences for alterations, drafting lease reports, reporting on and certifying title, providing property tax advice and advising clients in all other aspects of property transactions.
She has experience across a broad range of asset classes including retail units and parks, industrial units, offices and other operational property. She has acted for pension and investment funds, large retailers and heritage property owners across the UK and overseas.
Victoria joined Ashfords in August 2017. Victoria trained at Berwin Leighton Paisner, London, where she qualified as a Solicitor in 2014.
- Port Authority: Advising on the development and grant of a long lease of a defence training establishment.
- Luxemburg-based real estate fund: Acting for landlord on the sale, purchase and leasing of retail units across a nationwide portfolio.
- Healthcare provider: Acting for buyer acquiring the freehold of an insolvent day surgery unit for redevelopment.
- UK Pension Fund: Acting for investor to produce multiple certificates of title for a refinancing to a tight timescale.
- Heritage Property Owner: Acting for the owner of one of the largest portfolios of landmark buildings in the UK on the grant of a short term lease of land intended for redevelopment in the next few years, ensuring that an "exit strategy" was assured.