Vibuhti is a Solicitor in the Property Litigation Team.
Vibuhti recently qualified as a Solicitor and specialises in dealing with a wide range of contentious commercial and residential property disputes.
Vibuhti has expertise in advising clients in relation to commercial lease renewals, rent arrears, breach of covenants, forfeiture, possession claims, residential lease extension claims, right to light and air matters and adverse possession of land.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Vibuhti worked at a firm in North London, where she completed her training contract. She undertook a degree in Law at The University of Manchester.
Vibuhti is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
- Commercial tenant client: Advising a client on the validity of a s25 notice and their right to a commercial lease renewal and preparing a protective application for a grant of a new tenancy.
- Landlord: Advising the client on the procedure to forfeiture a tenant's lease and action they should take to ensure that they do not waive their right to forfeiture.
- Various clients: Advising in relation to rent arrears and possession claims.
- Developer: Advising a commercial client in relation to adverse possession of land.
- Landlord and tenant clients: Providing advice to both landlord and tenant clients in relation to residential lease extensions.