Tom is a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Team.
He acts on a wide range of commercial disputes, including commercial contract disputes, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, company/partnership disputes, freezing orders, injunctions and others.
Tom also has experience acting in a variety of property disputes and working in house at a major PLC. Prior to joining Ashfords, Tom worked for another large law firm.
- Individuals: Acting for two former employees of a major PLC in a claim and an application for an urgent interim injunction brought against them for breach of non-compete clauses and confidentiality provisions.
- High net worth individual: Advising on the recovery of a loan and enforcement of the related personal guarantee.
- Major law firm: Advising on insolvency related matters including claims brought against an individual under section 423 of the Insolvency Act 1986 in respect of liabilities owed to a major creditor.
- Various companies and businesses: Advising on a range of disputes under various forms of commercial contracts.
- High net worth individual: Providing advice in relation to claims brought for commercial fraud, breach of fiduciary duties and other related matters.