Stuart has advised corporate and individual clients at a regional, national and international level. He advises on joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, corporate reorganisations and partnership arrangements.
Stuart spent 4 years as Deputy Head of Legal at the UK Met Office establishing and advising on international joint ventures and a wide range of commercial trading arrangements.
Stuart was Ashfords' Partner lead for its Charity of the Year 2014 raising over £63,000 for Children's Hospice South West.
- Shareholders: Lead legal adviser to selling shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Head Radiation Limited to GL Comben Consultancy Limited (2017).
- Shareholders: Lead legal adviser to selling shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of W. C. Rowe (Falmouth) Limited (Rowe's Cornish Bakers) to Iberia Industry Capital Group Sarl, based in Luxembourg (2017).
- C & C Group plc: Lead corporate adviser to C & C Group plc (an Irish company) on the sale by its subsidiary Magners GB Limited to Showerings (SM) Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Brothers Drinks Co Limited) of Shepton Mallet Cider Mill, including various properties in Shepton Mallet and the business of producing and packaging cider and other alcoholic beverages there (multi £M) (2016).
- Shareholders: Lead legal adviser to selling shareholders on the sale of Research Instruments Limited (cutting-edge technology, consumables and hardware in the field of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF)) to CooperSurgical (the women's health care division of The Cooper Companies, Inc, a NYSE listed global medical device company) for a total cash consideration of over $50m (2016).
- Shareholders: Lead adviser to selling shareholders on the sale of Framptons Transport Services Limited to Gregory Distribution Limited (multi £M) (2015).
Legal 500 2018