Stephanie is a Solicitor in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Prior to joining Ashfords Stephanie worked as a Paralegal in Aston Martin Lagonda and Wright Hassall Solicitors. She completed the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School.
- Special Purpose Vehicle client ("SPV"): Assisting on a number of related projects advising an SPV in the construction and operation of a new renewable energy facility (gasification using virgin biomass).
- Developer: Providing general support and drafting the engineering and construction ("EPC") contract and a bespoke operation and maintenance contract, which will be subject to tender in due course.
- Developer: Assisting in a complex shareholding arrangement between a number of interested parties (including international investors).
- Developer: Advising on all corporate matters as well as on the timber supply agreement, any off-take agreements, lease and land issues and procurement matters.
- Developer: Assisting in the negotiation and drafting of a property services subcontract (based on NEC3 term service contract, Option C), Joint Venture Agreement ("JVA"), loan note instrument, articles of association for the Joint Venture company and Management Services Agreements.