Simon is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
Simon has over 40 years' corporate experience in the UK, USA and the Middle East. Simon specialises in cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, capital raisings, joint ventures and group reorganisations.
He acts for a wide variety of clients from global groups and public companies to start-up businesses.
- Gabriel (one of Europe's leading suppliers of furniture): Advised Gabriel listed on Nasdaq Nordic and its Danish Counsel DELACOUR on the share purchase of UK company, Screen Solutions Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary.
- Schlumberger (the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to the international oil and gas exploration and production industry): Advising Schlumberger on the share purchase of Rock Deformation Research, experts in geological software development and structural geology consultancy.
- Five Star of Egypt: Advised shareholders of Five Star of Egypt on 10% share sale to GrainCorp Limited one of Australia's leading Agribusiness listed on the Australian Stock Exchange for EG£62 million.
- Diana (one of the leading manufacturers of natural flavours): Advised the French Group Diana on the share purchase of banana products business in Confoco SA, with assets in Ecuador & USA.
- Stovax: Advised the shareholders of Stovax on the share sale of the Stovax heating business (£36 million turnover and 260 employees) to Stockholm listed Nibe Industrier AB with c.£800 million turnover.