Simon is an Associate in the Real Estate Team specialising in advising major house builders, local authorities, housing associations, developers, and private land owners.
Simon has experience in acting for a wide range of clients in a variety of planning matters including Section 106 Agreements, certificates of lawfulness, planning appeals, objections and enforcement proceedings. He also deals with highway issues including highway infrastructure Section 38 and 278 Agreements.
- Housebuilders: Assisting with a Section 106 Agreement for two major housebuilders for a development of up to 300 new homes in Cornwall.
- Development: Instructed on the Section 106 Agreement by a London developer for a brand new 11-storey building of 40+ apartments in the London Borough of Croydon.
- Regional housebuilder: Acting for a regional housebuilder for a development of up to 53 dwellings in Totnes, Devon.
- Public sector client: Acting for the client to negotiate a Section 106 Agreement for a mixed use development containing 113 dwellings, retail and non-residential use.
- Local authority: Acting for a county council in relation to a Section 106 Agreement which secured developer contributions to unlock a new primary school development being constructed with Education Funding Agency funds.