Sam is a Trainee Solicitor in the Construction Team.
He is also the 2017/18 National Representative of the Devon and Somerset Junior Lawyer Division, representing junior lawyers from LPC level up to 5 years PQE at the Law Society tri-annually.
Sam studied Politics at King's College London before completing the GDL at Cardiff University and the LPC at the University of Law.
- National bank: Assisting in acting for a large national bank on its security associated with the full suite of construction documents.
- Various clients: Assisting the team in the preparation and management of large-scale disclosure exercises in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Various clients: Assisting the team in a variety of disputes under various types of Construction and Engineering Contracts.
- Various clients: Carrying out extensive due diligence on the assigning Construction related security.
- Various clients: Assisting the team in preparing and advising on complex disclosure requirements/obligations.