Sam is a Trainee Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Team.
Sam joined Ashfords in September 2017 and now sits in the Commercial Litigation Team within Dispute Resolution.
This is Sam's third seat having completed training in the Construction and Commercial Property teams.
He is also the 2017/18 National Representative of the Devon and Somerset Junior Lawyer Division, representing junior lawyers from LPC level up to 5 years PQE at the Law Society tri-annually.
Sam studied Politics at King's College London before completing the GDL at Cardiff University and the LPC at the University of Law.
- National retailer: Attending the Court of Appeal and assisting the Property Litigation team in the successful defence of a misrepresentation ruling in First Tower Trustees Ltd v CDS (Superstores International) Ltd (2018)
- Various clients: Advising on a range of commercial claims, including disputes in the High Court and Companies Court, along with corporate insolvency and bankruptcy.
- Various clients: Advising on issues such as breach of contract, Directors' Disqualification Proceedings, Boundary Dispute, Bankruptcy, Disciplinary Proceedings and Shareholder Disputes.
- Law firm: Drafting a settlement agreement for payment of monies due from a client.
- National Construction firm: Assisting the Construction team in collection of debts from a top London Architect's firm in the King Abdullah Financial District - Saudi Arabia.