Chartered Legal Executive
Sadie is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Sadie deals primarily with contentious matters, ranging from debt recovery claims to assisting with complex large scale proceedings in the Technology and Construction Court.
Sadie provides day to day assistance on various contentious matters and has experience in both large and small value court claims and adjudications, including attendance at a 3 day adjudication hearing. Prior to joining the Construction and Infrastructure Team in June 2015, Sadie spent over 2 years in the Property Litigation Team at Ashfords.
- Devon County Council: Assisting with a multi-million pound defects claim, including reviewing a number of documents as part of a large scale disclosure exercise involving thousands of electronic documents.
- National waste disposal company: Providing day to day support in relation to a dispute over a large PFI project.
- Riva Properties Limited and Ors: Assisting in the high profile case of Riva Properties Ltd & Ors v Foster + Partners Ltd  EWHC 2574 (TCC) in which the High Court ruled that Fosters were in breach of contract for failing to design to a budget and awarded Riva £2.6m plus costs and interest.
- Loan provider: Assisting with a claim for recovery of over £150,000 provided by way of a loan agreement, including an application for summary judgment.
- Adjudicator: Assisting in multiple claims against parties in respect of unpaid adjudication fees which have resulted in 100% recovery for the client.