Ross is a Trainee Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Ross is in his third seat. Having previously spent two years in the team as a paralegal, Ross has experience in handling a variety of real estate transactions including leasehold matters, investment and management work, financing transactions and acquisitions and disposals.
Ross’ previous seats have been as follows:
- March 2019 – September 2019 (Corporate): Assisted the team in advising national and international clients on a variety of corporate matters including M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity investments.
- September 2018 – March 2019 (Property Litigation) Assisted the team with a wide range of property litigation matters including lease renewals, dilapidations claims, party wall matters and rights to light disputes.
Ross studied the LLB at Exeter University, graduating with a 2:1. Ross completed the LPC at BPP, earning a distinction.
- Offshore Property Company: Assisting with the sale of a circa 100 property residential property and advising on the application on the tenants' right of refusal to the transaction.
- Property company: Acting on the share sale of an UK property company to an UK investment company including assisting the client with satisfying all aspects of the buyer’s legal diligence enquiries.
- Danish company: Assisting with multi-million pound refinancing, purchase and subsequent re-organisation of UK property assets for a Danish client.