Olivia is a Solicitor in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Olivia is a Solicitor in the Construction & Infrastructure team. She assists in advising on corporate, commercial and financial documents in respect of energy and waste projects and PFI variations.
Prior to joining Ashfords Olivia held a senior management position in a leading national development and construction company.
- AD developer: Assisting with acting for an AD developer and operator in an arbitration with the EPC contractor.The dispute was in relation to multiple defects and the delayed completion of an anaerobic digestion plant.
- EIS Fund: Advising an EIS fund on the acquisition of a company owning operational solar farms.
- National crowdfunding platform: Secondment to assist with due diligence of companies raising funds, compliance with regulatory requirements and issue of shares.
- PFI Funder: Assisting with the variation of a leisure PFI to allow for operation by a CIC.
- AD Funder: Assisting with share clawback, and associated contract transfers following the insolvency of a multi-site AD operator.