Olivia is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
Olivia undertakes a broad range of corporate work in the areas of private equity/venture capital investments, crowdfunding and general corporate advisory.
Prior to joining Ashfords Olivia held a senior management position in a leading national development and construction company.
- Fund: Secondment to a multi-site AD operator to conduct legal due diligence for the funder to prepare the portfolio for re-structure, re-finance and disposal, advising on a range of issues including obligatory transfer of shares, EIS shareholder exit, constitutional and commercial document review and amendment.
- Mariana Capital: Advising on the acquisition from an EIS fund into an IHT vehicle of a company holding operational solar assets.
- Crowdcube: Secondment to assist with due diligence of companies raising funds through the national crowdfunding platform, advising on a broad range of legal and commercial issues in relation to compliance with regulatory requirements and issue of shares.
- Developer: Advising a developer on its fundraising for a series of STOR peaking plants.
- Local Authorities: Advising on all aspects of Academy Conversions throughout the transaction including drafting all commercial agreements and liaising with a variety of third parties to achieve completion to strict deadlines.