Okachi is an Associate in the Corporate team.
Okachi advises companies on a range of corporate transactions and investments including venture capital, fundraising rounds, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and shareholder matters. Okachi’s work has a particular focus on advising companies and/or investors on private equity/venture capital investments.
Okachi is a member of the firm’s technology practice and regularly advises founders, companies and investors on venture capital private equity transactions.
Okachi trained in the City of London and joined the Corporate team in London in 2018.
- Advising IoT start-up on Series A investment lead by Telus Investments.
- Advising Fintech start up on its Series A, B and C rounds lead by various large institutions investors including Draper Esprit, Barclays and large investment banks.
- Advising a fertility treatment payment solutions provider on its Series A round led by Atomico.
- Assisting on the acquisition of a financial services group and related cash box placing on AIM.
- Advising a CareTech start-up on tis £8.2 million Series A investment in lead by Index Ventures.
- Advising on the £multi-million seed investment into SaaS MedTech start up from Ada Ventures and Impact X ventures.
- Advising this InsureTech start-up on its £5 million Series A investment lead by Outward VC.
- London-based MediTech start up: Advising on a corporate reorganisation and the £multi-million Seed round.
- London-based PropTech company: Advising the company on an advance subscription round, and on the company’s Series A investment from both corporate and
- HNWI investors. Advising on the sale of the issued shares by the founders and majority shareholder to a US listed company.
- Greek-based tourist tech: Advising the Founders and the majority shareholders on the sale of their shares to a large German Plc.
- London-based data aggregator: Advising on its Seed Round and its Series A investment.