Nick is a Legal Director in the Construction & Infrastructure Team with experience advising funders, sponsors and procuring authorities in respect of PFI/PPP infrastructure projects.
He also has significant experience advising both lenders and borrowers on general banking and finance transactions.
Nick's experience includes working for a number of years in different jurisdictions, including the UK, Ireland, Moscow and Dubai.
- Solar project company: Advised the borrower on the facility agreement and related security documentation for the construction of a ground mounted solar photovoltaic plant, and related grid connection sharing arrangements.
- AD project company: Advised the borrower on the senior and subordinated facility agreements, and related security and subordination documentation, for the construction of an anaerobic digestion plant.
- Local authority: Advised a local authority on its £3 million bridging facility/grant funding provided to a further education incorporation for campus redevelopment and related security and subordination documents.
- Bidding consortium (Phase II Site 100MW Solar Photovoltaic IPP at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, Dubai): Advised a short listed bidder on local law issues relating to the project documents.
- Leading European aluminium waste recycling company (Aluminium Waste Recycling Facility, Dubai): Advised the recycling company with respect to its joint venture arrangements in UAE, and various transportation and processing agreements, relating to aluminium smelter waste materials generated by the Abu Dhabi and Dubai smelting facilities.