Michelle is an Associate in the Real Estate Team specialising in planning, highways and environmental work.
Michelle acts on a variety of matters including Section 106 Agreements, highway agreements, certificates of lawful use, compulsory purchase orders, stopping-up orders, planning applications, planning appeals and enforcement matters. Michelle also provides planning advice in relation to commercial property acquisitions and investments.
Michelle's clients include the developers, including national house builders, county and district councils, statutory undertakers, lenders, housing associations and landowners.
- National housebuilders: Acting for national housebuilders in relation to development sites throughout the country including negotiation of Section 106 Agreements and planning appeals.
- Sovereign Housing Association: Acting for the client in developing sites, and acquisition of affordable housing units throughout the South West.
- Various clients: Acting for a variety of clients on the submission of CLEUD applications for the conversion of a romantic ruin to a single dwelling house, five holiday cottages being occupied in breach of a seasonal condition, lawful use of a residential caravan site and lawful use of holiday accommodation.
- Private company: Assisting on a successful Section 288 challenge in the Planning Court.
- Private company: Acting for a client on an appeal of refusal of planning permission for a development site and negotiating the Section 106 Agreement.