Regulatory and Compliance Executive
Melissa is an Executive in the Ashfords Regulatory Compliance team.
Melissa co-ordinates the regulatory consultancy which provides our clients with support in areas including: Health & Safety, Environment, Food Safety, Fire Safety, Trading Standards and Licensing.
She manages the Ashfords Regulatory Compliance (ARC) Platform that contains legal guidance, advice and resources helping clients by reducing regulatory risk and working towards compliance.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Melissa worked as a Charter Broker for Sunseeker and gained a wealth of experience dealing with clients ensuring they received the best service possible.
- International retailer: Supporting a retailer with health & safety and fire risk assessments.
- Food company: Advising a fast-growing food company on all aspects of regulation and supporting them through undertaking a gap analysis, audits and training.
- Charity: Supporting a charity in relation to the health & safety risks of trips abroad.
- International clients: Advising international clients wanting to expand into the UK on product safety requirements, labelling and packaging.
- Various food companies: Advising on regulatory compliance, including food hygiene and health & safety risk.