Regulatory and Compliance Executive
Melissa is an Executive in the Ashfords Regulatory Compliance team.
Melissa co-ordinates the regulatory consultancy which provides our clients with support in areas including: Health & Safety, Environment, Food Safety, Fire Safety, Trading Standards and Licensing.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Melissa worked as a Charter Broker for Sunseeker and gained a wealth of experience dealing with clients ensuring they received the best service possible.
- International retailer: Supporting a retailer with health & safety and fire risk assessments.
- Food company: Advising a fast-growing food company on all aspects of regulation and supporting them through undertaking a gap analysis, audits and training.
- Charity: Supporting a charity in relation to the health & safety risks of trips abroad.
- International clients: Advising international clients wanting to expand into the UK on product safety requirements, labelling and packaging.
- Various food companies: Advising on regulatory compliance, including food hygiene and health & safety risk.