Mark specialises in the delivery of complex infrastructure projects and works closely with other departments (including Corporate, Construction and Engineering, Real Estate and Employment) to achieve completion of the projects. He has a wide experience of project requirements, including finance, operations, supply and shareholder issues and the needs of clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark trained with DLA Piper in the City, and worked in Dubai and in Qatar for the same firm before joining Ashfords.
- Various clients: Advising on the development of a number of new waste gasification plants in the United Kingdom.
- Ince Bio Power: Advising on the design, finance, construction and operation of a waste biomass gasification plant in Cheshire.
- Welland Bio Power: Advising on the design, finance, construction and operation of a waste biomass gasification plant in Leicestershire. This included advising on and drafting the engineering and construction (EPC) contract which is based on the IChemE Red Book standard contract and a bespoke operation and maintenance contract.
- Dartmoor Bio Power: Advising Dartmoor Bio Power on various aspects of the redevelopment of its plant.
- VINCI Construction UK Limited and Mouchel Limited: Advising VINCI Construction UK Limited and Mouchel Limited in respect of a property services joint venture related to the provision of property services to Lincolnshire County Council.