Marguerite is a Paralegal in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Marguerite has worked in legal services for more than 35 years, primarily dealing with private client matters.
Marguerite has experience in advising a wide variety of clients on matters concerning Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Declarations of Trust. She also assists the Trusts and Estates Team on other matters such as Trust Administration.
- Various clients: Advising clients on the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney or the registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney where individuals no longer have capacity to manage their affairs.
- Various clients: Preparing Declarations of Trust in connection with purchase properties tailored to clients' circumstances or updating existing Declarations of Trust as clients' agreements change over time in during the course of ownership of properties.
- Various clients: Drafting Wills and Letters of Wishes appropriate to clients' needs and wishes.
- Various clients: Dealing with Estate Administration and related conveyancing matters.
- Various clients: Assisting the team with Administration of Trusts.