Mairead is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
She advises property investors, occupiers, financial institutions, SIPP and SASS providers, retail clients and renewable energy developers with all aspects of the commercial property process including landlord and tenant matters, commercial property acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and options.
- Various clients: Advising clients on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property (both leasehold and freehold) as well as acting for various lenders in respect of the grant of legal charges over commercial property.
- Landlords: Acting for landlords in their consent to assignments of their leasehold properties.
- Various clients:Acting for both buyer and seller in the drafting, negotiating and completing of overage agreements.
- Energy developer: Advising the client on the acquisition, financing and disposal of a portfolio of backup power sites across the UK.
- Trustees: Representing professional and member trustees in their acquisition of commercial property for various SIPP schemes with lease back to investor occupying limited companies with lender involvement.