Lyndsay is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Lyndsay advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate, including landlord and tenant matters as well as leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals including option and promotion agreements.
Lyndsay studied English and History at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana prior to moving to the UK to complete the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London.
This was followed by a master’s degree with distinction in International and Comparative Business Law and a training contract at a leading regional firm, where she qualified prior to joining Ashfords.
- London Borough Council: Assisting the Lead Partner in advising on shared equity scheme to facilitate the re-housing within the council of tenants displaced by regeneration and infrastructure projects.
- Private investment company: Advising on complex option over leasehold and freehold land for redevelopment.
- Local authority: Assisting with the acquisition of a £29 million industrial site including advising on title issues.
- National retailer: Advising on leasehold matters for over 100 premises throughout the country.
- Private investment company: Assisting with re-financing of £15 million residential portfolio.