Louise is a solicitor in the Family team and based in the Bristol office.
Louise is a member of Resolution, a recognised organisation of family lawyers. Louise works with clients and their families to resolve matters in a constructive and non-confrontational way. Louise has experience dealing with private family law issues including relationship breakdown, divorce, finance and children issues.
Louise trained and qualified at another Bristol-based firm and qualified in July 2020 into their family department. Prior to studying law, Louise worked in childcare.
- Advising on and drafting divorce petitions and financial remedy proceedings
- Acting for clients who have assets in other countries, liaising with foreign lawyers
- Obtaining emergency injunctions to protect clients and children from harassment or physical abuse
- Acting for farming clients where the main family asset is the farming business and family matrimonial home
- Advising and drafting s.25 statement in preparation for Final Hearing