Chartered Legal Executive
Kerry is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Residential Property Team.
Kerry specialises in residential sales, purchases, remortgages and equity transfer matters for private clients. She has an established existing client base, and long standing connections with local estate agents and financial advisers.
Kerry initially obtained an Honours degree in Business and Law and joined the firm after leaving University. Her family were owners of a local estate agency, building society branch and independent financial advice agency and she had previous experience of working with them on a part time basis throughout her school and college education.
During employment within the firm Kerry gained her qualification as a Legal Executive and has been working as a fee earner, initially in our Tiverton Office, and then our Taunton office for over 20 years.
- Private sellers and buyers: Acting for private sellers or buyers in connection with their residential sale and/or purchase.
- Private individual: Advising a first time buyer in relation to a Help to Buy plot purchase.
- Property investor: Assisting an investment buyer in remortgagingtheir portfolio of residential property.
- Private individual: Acting for a buyer purchasing with the Forces Help to Buy scheme.
- Private individual: Assisting a buyer with a Buy to Let purchase.