Trainee Legal Executive
Kelly is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Real Estate Team. Kelly assists in a wide range of transactions across the department.
Kelly mainly deals works in the health and energy sectors, acting for and advising clients in relation to the real estate aspects of their matters.
She also has considerable experience of acting on the sale of plots for housebuilders and housing associations. Her expertise includes equity share schemes and discounted market sales, shared ownership sales and staircasing.
Kelly is currently studying with CILEx Law School for the CILEx Level 6 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice.
- Regional and national renewable energy companies: Acting for renewable energy companies in connection with the property aspects of projects to construct anaerobic digestion plants and biomass plants.
- Landowners: Acting for private landowners in connection with energy and infrastructure projects, including granting easements and leases to utility companies.
- Doctors partnership: Acting for a local doctors partnership in connection with partnership changes and the lease of pharmacy premises within a health centre.
- Health Trust: Acting for a Health Trust in connection with leases being granted to the Trust and dealing with ongoing matters relating to the Trust's leasehold premises, including negotiating licences and lease renewals and dealing with deeds of surrender for premises no longer required by the Trust.
- Developers: Acting for regional and national developers in the sale of both residential and commercial units.