Kelli is a Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Kelli advises clients on a variety of matters including drafting Wills, Declarations of Trust and Lasting Powers Attorney, and dealing with the Administration of Estates.
Prior to qualifying as a Solicitor Kelli gained experience during her training contract in the Employment, Corporate and Real Estate Teams and spent four years' as a Conveyancing Assistant in the Residential Property Team.
- Various clients: Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Various clients: Drafting Wills.
- Various clients: Assisting in advising clients on long term care issues.
- Various clients: Dealing with the Administration of Estates.
- Various clients: Completing applications to the Court of Protection in relation to the appointment of a Deputy.