Kelli is a SRA Regulated Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team. Kelli has been qualified for 1 year.
Kelli advises clients on a variety of matters including Wills, Declarations of Trust, Lasting Powers Attorney, Court of Protection Deputyship Applications and the Administration of Estates.
Prior to qualifying as a Solicitor Kelli gained experience during her training contract in the Employment, Corporate and Real Estate Teams and also spent four years' assisting in the firm's Residential Property Team gaining valuable property knowledge.
- Various clients: Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Various clients: Drafting Wills.
- Various clients: Assisting in advising clients on long term care issues.
- Various clients: Dealing with the Administration of Estates.
- Various clients: Completing applications to the Court of Protection in relation to the appointment of a Deputy.