Katie is an Associate in the Corporate Team.
Katie advises national and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, corporate governance, joint ventures, restructures and shareholder arrangements.
In recent years Katie has specialised in acting for a number of AIM and Main Market listed companies, unlisted public companies, nominated advisors and brokers on reverse takeovers, IPOs, secondary fundraisings and regulatory compliance. Katie also focuses on cross-border and multi-jurisdictional mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and group reorganisations for the firm's international client base.
Prior to Ashfords, Katie worked as part of a corporate team in a regional firm, specialising in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions. Katie has also worked in-house with global technology company 3M, as Assistant Company Secretary of 3M United Kingdom Plc, where she held responsibility for UK-wide corporate structure compliance.
- Global distribution: Advising a Cayman-based entity and its shareholders on the US$160million disposal of its 50% joint venture interests in Cyprus, Dubai, Turkey and Africa to its German co-shareholder under English law.
- World leading technology provider: Supporting the UK arm of a US-headquartered client on the dual acquisition of two international groups for a combined consideration of $120 million, to strengthen the acquirer's services portfolio.
- Middle East venture: Advising National Contracting and Equipment Co Limited of Saudi Arabia on joint venture and related agreements, including the incorporation of a new Saudi company, with Grohe Holding GmbH (the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings).
- National airline: Advising a Main Market listed airline group on a £22.5 million reduction of capital by way of court approval.
- AIM listed environmental company: Assisting the target in connection with a public offer takeover by way of Scheme of Arrangement.