Katie is a Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Katie assists the team with the drafting of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, the administration of Estates and the formation of Trusts and the legal aspects of on-going trust administration.
Prior to joining the Trusts and Estates Team, Katie gained relevant experience in the Property Litigation Team, the Commercial Property Team and also gained four years' experience as a Paralegal in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Katie is also a member of the XYBC Committee. Click here to find out more about XYBC.
- Various clients: Drafting Discretionary trust Wills.
- Private client: Advising the taxation elements of a transfer of trust assets from a discretionary trust to a nominated beneficiary.
- Private client: Advising on the registration of a Lasting Power of Attorney where the donor has lost capacity.
- Private client: Drafting Life Interest Will Trusts.
- Private client: Reviewing a BPR and APR Claim following negotiation with HM Revenue and Customs.