Katie is a SRA regulated Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team. Katie has been qualified for 9 months.
Prior to joining the Trusts and Estates Team, Katie gained relevant experience in the Property Litigation Team, the Commercial Property Team and also gained four years' experience as a Paralegal in the Trusts and Estates Team.
- Various clients: Drafting Discretionary trust Wills.
- Private client: Advising the taxation elements of a transfer of trust assets from a discretionary trust to a nominated beneficiary.
- Private client: Advising on the registration of a Lasting Power of Attorney where the donor has lost capacity.
- Private client: Drafting Life Interest Will Trusts.
- Private client: Reviewing a BPR and APR Claim following negotiation with HM Revenue and Customs.