Kathy is an SRA regulated Associate in the Equity Release Team Kathy specialises entirely in advising client on Equity Release schemes. Kathy has been qualified for 4 years.
Kathy has gained significant experience in both the residential and banking teams during the last 7 years. Kathy has also assisted the Equity Release Department's Borrower Team as a whole by dealing with numerous transfer of equities to allow joint Equity Release applications to proceed, as well as liaising with third party solicitors to obtain necessary matrimonial documentation, or to assist in necessary lease extensions of client's properties.
Kathy's previous experience in residential property included acting for individuals selling and purchasing properties, as well as acting for individuals in relation to transfer of equities and remortgages. Kathy's work involved both registered and unregistered property. Whilst working within the Banking Team, Kathy assisted lenders and borrowers in preparing and reviewing security documentation, including debentures, legal charges and supporting personal guarantees.
- A national lending provider: Assisting a new lender in liaising with Counsel to prepare its suite of documents required to be used for its remortgage and equity release lending work.
- A local lending institution: Advising a lender who lends to individuals and companies for private financing, including supporting security and guarantees.
- Private client: Acting for an individual in their proposed equity release. Liaising with third parties to ensure the matrimonial documentation required were produced at the earliest opportunity to ensure a speedy completion. The client commented following completion "Kathy was very helpful and I am sure her actions help me complete against very unhelpful divorce solicitors".
- Private client: Acting for an individual in their proposed equity release and liaising with numerous parties, including lender's solicitors, financial adviser and property solicitors, to complete a title split of the client's property to enable the equity release to proceed.
- Private client: Acting for individuals in their equity release and liaising with third party solicitors acting in the sale and purchase of the client's property.