Kate is an Associate and SRA Regulated Solicitor in the Residential Property Team and specialises in Agriculture. Kate has been qualified for 8 years.
She advises clients on a range of non-contentious property matters and complicated land transactions.
Kate advises private individuals, partnerships, businesses and local authorities on various property matters including sales and purchases of land, rural properties and farms, Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences, grants and surrenders of easements and residential sales and purchases, together with leasehold extensions and variations.
- Private client: Assisting with the sale of an estate with land planted to renewable crops, with leases back on Farm Business Tenancies of part of the land and pre-emption agreements.
- Utility provider: Advising the client on the rights of occupation of existing farming tenants/licensees and the granting of new Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences.
- Private client: Dealing with the grant of rights over an estate for a drainage supply to a nearby residential development.
- Private client: Advising on a contract for the sale of a property conditional on the grant of planning permission.
- Private clients: Advising various clients on applications to the Land Registry to rectify title defects, first registration and claims for adverse possession of land.