Julia is a Legal Director and SRA Regulated Solicitor in the Residential Property Team. She advises clients on a wide range of property matters. Julia has been qualified for 15 years.
Julia acts for clients ranging from first time buyers to property developers and high net worth individuals. She deals with a wide variety of work including high value transactions, residential lease extensions and lease variations, Land Registry applications for adverse possession and to rectify title defects, splitting of property and sales of part, preparation of auction legal packs, sales, purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity.
Julia strives to make the conveyancing process as fast, painless and stress free as possible, whilst providing an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Water company: Acting for the company on the sale of a portfolio of residential properties as part of restructuring process.
- Private client: Acting for a private individual purchasing a £2 million building plot.
- Private company: Acting for a large company selling off all of its residential properties to repay a loan.
- Investors: Acting for several London investors purchasing portfolios of buy to let properties.
- Private clients: Advising private individuals on sales and purchases from first homes to high value properties.
Finally a firm I can recommend, brilliant service.