Joanne is a Legal Director in the Property Litigation Team.
Joanne has a wide range of experience of dealing with a variety of property-based litigation issues, with particular expertise in housing management.
Joanne regularly advises private individuals, companies and public/quasi-public bodies on matters including residential landlord and tenant issues, restrictive covenants, adverse possession claims, party wall claims and boundary disputes. She also has experience of advising in commercial property-based disputes including business tenancy termination and dilapidations claims.
Joanne's expertise has been recognised by both Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners in recent years.
- Private company: Assisting a specialist adaptations company with reviewing tenancy agreements.
- Letting agent: Assisting clients of a well-known letting agent with recovering possession of residential properties.
- Private owner: Acting for the client in long-running trespass and breach of covenant claim.
- Private owner: Advising the client regarding an Access to Neighbouring Land claim.
- Private owner: Successfully acting for the client in a contested adverse possession claim.
Always strong in her preparation and is realistic and commercial in her outlook.