Jenny is a Solicitor in the Employment Team. Jenny advises employers on a wide range of employment law issues.
Jenny has particular experience in defending Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and unlawful deduction of wages.
Jenny provides advisory support to clients on conducting disciplinary and grievance processes, managing sickness absence, restructuring, redundancy and HR policy and procedure.
Jenny also assists on corporate transactions providing employment law support and carrying out due diligence.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Jenny worked for Veale Wasbrough Vizards as a Solicitor in their Employment Team where she specialised in providing advice to clients in the Education and Charity Sectors.
- Various independent schools: Successfully defending claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination and unlawful deductions of wages brought by current and former employees.
- Various clients: Acting for Respondents in relation to claims brought in the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Various academies and maintained schools: Providing day to day HR support and advice.
- Various clients: Drafting, negotiating and closing numerous settlement agreements to agree exits with employees.
- Various clients: Drafting, reviewing and updating employment documents and contracts.