Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
Jenny is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney. She specialises in advising clients on trade mark law and other intellectual property rights.
Jenny has experience of all aspects of UK, European and International (WIPO) trade mark filings, prosecutions, portfolio management and oppositions, including dealing with the UKIPO, EUIPO and foreign agents in the management of Ashfords' clients' worldwide trade mark portfolios. Jenny also has experience of drafting trade mark licences and assignments.
Jenny qualified as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2014 having worked in Ashfords' Intellectual Property Team before and during her training to gain a varied and deep knowledge of the firm's clients and IP practice.
- Penhaligon's Limited and L'Artisan Parfumeur SARL: Assisting global perfume houses manage their trade mark portfolios around the world, including conducting pre-filing clearance searches and advising on the results for existing marks and new launches, and liaising with overseas trade mark advisers for trade mark portfolio development and maintenance.
- Jennifer Chamandi: Assisting in the launch of a new shoe brand. Advising on all aspects of IP protection to protect the brand and shoe designs in various jurisdictions worldwide.
- Facegym: Advising a cosmetics and beauty company in connection with an IP filing strategy to protect and enforce their new beauty concept around the world.
- National Parks: Advising various National Park authorities in connection with their brand protection.
- Ultimate Finance: Assisting a fast growing alternative finance provider register a descriptive trade mark by successfully arguing that the mark has acquired distinctiveness through use.