Chartered Legal Executive
Jenni is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Jenni provides advice in a variety of private client matters including the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Declarations of Trusts. Jenni also assists clients with the administration of Estates and Trusts.
- Various Trust clients: Dealing with the compliance of Trusts under the US and UK Tax Treaty FATCA and Common Reporting Standard.
- Various private clients: Advising clients on the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney or the registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney where individuals no longer have capacity to manage their affairs.
- Various private clients: Advising Executors on the administration of estates including making applications to prove copy versions of Wills where the originals are lost and dealing with the valuation and encashment of foreign assets.
- Various private clients: Preparing Declarations of Trust in connection with purchase properties tailored to clients' circumstances or updating existing Declarations of Trust as clients' agreements change over time in during the course of ownership of properties.
- Various private clients: Drafting Wills and Letters of Wishes appropriate to clients' needs and wishes including provisions for Life Interest Trusts and Discretionary Trusts.