Jason is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Team. He advises on commercial disputes for both Claimants and Defendants. He also acts for victims of clinical negligence.
Jason acts for Claimants and Defendants in commercial disputes, warranty claims, partnership disputes and Professional Negligence claims.
Jason advises on a wide range of commercial disputes. He has acted for a number of clients in relation to disputes concerning warranties and additional consideration and earn out provisions in commercial contracts.
Jason's experience includes advising on partnership disputes including farming, construction/development and trading partnerships. His experience also includes advising care homes and more recently advising on disputes concerning pension schemes.
Jason has experience acting for clients on a conditional fee (no-win-no-fee) basis.
- Private client: Acting with regards to a dispute over an "Earn-Out" agreement following the sale of a business (£1.2 million).
- Private client: Working on a professional negligence claim against a firm of engineers following an industrial fire (£500,000).
- Private client: Defending a warranty claim arising out of a sale of a business for £500,000 (successfully defended in full).
- Guernsey based pension scheme: Acting for the pension scheme in claims for the recovery of pension assets of £1 million - successful at trial (November 2016).
- Printing company: Successfully defending (in full) a claim for £500,000 brought against a printing company by a multi-national supplier of printing equipment.