Jan is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Jan started his legal career in Germany and decided to further experience the difference between legal theory and commercial practice in the US, Russia, Czech Republic and Benelux. Jan initially settled in London where he assisted on various high profile antitrust and FS matters at Hausfeld & Co LLP. He then briefly assisted on a delicate dispute between an international retail conglomerate and the HMRC at Freshfields and spent half a year as an in house Paralegal at a FinTech company Checkout.com.
Jan is fluent in German, Russian, Czech and Slovak with basic French knowledge.
- National Developer: Working with the Lead Partner on >£10mil. acquisition of strategic development land.
- National Developer Consortium: Assisting the Lead Partner on development delivering 4,000 homes at Nansledan.
- FinTech In-House: Provided support on a range of corporate commercial matters for a regulated payment platform provider.
- Antitrust and Financial Services: Assisted on various high profile/value competition and financial services disputes.
- National and International Private Companies: Involved in preparation of various property schemes including options, overages, land promotions, acquisitions, and disposals.