James is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
James acts on a number of corporate transactions, including:
- Venture capital/private equity investments;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate restructuring; and
- Management buy-outs.
He has represented multi-national clients on cross board transactions and also advises investors and start-ups in the technology sector.
James' expertise ranges from drafting investment and share purchase agreements to project managing of transactions and due diligence processes.
- Ontology Partners Limited: Advising on the sale of Ontology Partners Limited to Exfo Inc., a Canadian based listed company.
- Comapi group: Advising on the sale of the Comapi Group to Dotdigital Group plc .
- Baltimore Group Limited. Advising on the management buy-out of Baltimore Consulting Limited from the Opus Group.
- Sparkol Limited - Advising on a vendor led management buy-out of Sparkol Limited.