Jade is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
Jade has advised shareholders, start-ups, investors, individuals and companies on a wide range of corporate matters including re-organisations, joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, asset and share purchases/disposals and partnership arrangements.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Jade advised on corporate deals, commercial agreements and commercial lending arrangements. Jade has past experience in the education sector where she advised schools in relation to re-structuring and student issues.
- Multi-site car dealership: Assisting on the disposal of shares and business assets (to more than one buyer) including drafting heads of terms, disclosure letters, due diligence reports, share purchase agreements and ancillaries such as board minutes.
- Start-up business: Lead adviser in relation to a joint venture and distribution agreement with a Spanish manufacturer and an investment into the company by a UK investor including advice around corporate structures to protect the brand.
- Cross-border property holding company: Assisting the shareholders in relation to a shareholders’ agreement.
- International eyecare manufacturer/distributor: Drafting supply and facility agreements, director’s certificates and security documents such as debentures and guarantees for our client (the lender).
- Student accommodation provider: Drafting an uplift agreement to be used alongside a management agreement which included negotiating provisions with the funding provider.