Iona is a Trainee Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
Iona assists the team in advising clients from a wide range of sectors on corporate transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments.
Prior to becoming a Trainee Solicitor, Iona spent two years working as a Paralegal in the Corporate department at Ashfords.
- Various clients: Advising on the formation of corporate entities.
- Various clients: Assisting the team with advising public and private companies on investment rounds.
- Various clients: Managing disclosure and due diligence processes.
- Various clients: Advising managers on management buy-outs.
- Various clients: Assisting with various mergers and acquisitions