Imogen is a Solicitor in the Family Team.
Imogen advises clients who wish to divorce, separate or dissolve their civil partnerships. She also assists with any financial matters arising on the breakdown of a relationship as well as private children law matters, including where the child(ren) should live and with whom they should spend time.
Imogen is a member of Resolution.
- Private client: Assisting a mother in a Child Arrangements Order application to regain contact with her children.
- Private client: Helping a client seek a non-molestation order against an abusive ex-partner.
- Private client: Advising a co-habitee in relation to her property rights and successfully negotiating the transfer of the property into her sole name.
- Private client: Assisting a client in negotiating a share of the proceeds of sale of her family home when she was not a co-owner or named on the title deeds.
- Private client: Drafting a Children Agreement for a client to successfully avoid court proceedings.