Holly is a Solicitor in the Restructuring and Insolvency Team.
Holly carries out insolvency and asset recovery work dealing with a variety of debtors, with particular expertise in negotiating pre-action recoveries, dealing with overseas debtors and enforcing judgments cost awards.
Prior to joining Ashfords in 2015, Holly graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Law.
- Various clients: Conducting small claims proceedings on behalf of the firm and clients.
- Private client: Negotiating a large settlement agreement with a company based in the British Virgin Islands in relation to unpaid invoice debt.
- National accountancy firm: Pursuing unpaid invoices for a leading national accountancy firm.
- Local authority: Assisting in acting for a local authority in the recovery of debts.
- Private client: Obtaining and enforcing a judgment against a high fashion brand.