Holly is a Trainee Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
As part of her Corporate seat, Holly assists on a range of work, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity deals, venture capital deals and corporate restructuring.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Holly worked as a paralegal in Financing at a leading international firm in the City and utilises her experience in providing advice to a number of different clients with a practical as well as legal focus.
- Various clients: Assisting the team with advising public and private companies on investment rounds.
- Large companies: Working with larger companies on corporate restructuring.
- Various clients: Advising managers on management buy-outs.
- Various clients: Managing disclosure and due diligence processes.
- Various clients: Assisting with various mergers and acquisitions.