Hannah is a Newly Qualified Solicitor in the Real Estate Team. Hannah's work includes dealing with the acquisition and disposal of commercial property; drafting and negotiating commercial leases and lease renewals; and advising on and drafting ancillary documents including licences to assign, surrenders, deeds of variation and deeds of release.
Hannah completed her training contract with a Local Authority where she worked predominantly in commercial property but also gained valuable experience in planning, litigation and contract.
- Local Authority: Negotiating on and drafting a lease of part of the Councils offices to another government body.
- Local Authority: Investigating title on land to be bought for potential future development purposes.
- Local Authority: Advising on and drafted statutory declarations for use in a successful adverse possession claim.
- Local Authority: Advising on conducting a compensation review relating to the listing of an asset of community value.
- Local Authority: Drafting a Compulsory Purchase Order to acquire a property under section 226 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.