Giles focuses on domestic and international corporate transactions and represents companies and venture capital funds in venture capital transactions, venture debt transactions, public offerings and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
His clients include both public and private companies engaged in a range of technology sectors including fintech, agri-tech, cleantech/energy, internet, mobile and telecommunications, software and semiconductors. Giles also acts for a number of FMCG clients and challenger brands.
- Form3: Representing Form3 in its Series B investment from Draper Esprit, Barclays Bank and Angel Co-Fund.
- Jones Food: Representing Jones Food, Europe's largest vertical farm in its investment by Ocado.
- Mobius Motors: Advising Mobius Motors on its Series A investment from Pan-African Investment Company, Playfair Capital and VestedWorld.
- WhiteHat: Representing WhiteHat on its Series A investment from Index Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures and Salesforce Ventures.
- Kopernio: Advising on the sale of Kopernio Limited to Clarivate Analytics.
- Igeolise: Representing Igeolise on its investment from ETF Partners.
- Shawbrook Bank: Representing Shawbrook Bank on its venture debt facility to REG (UK).