Giles focuses on domestic and international corporate transactions and represents companies and venture capital funds in venture capital transactions, venture debt transactions, public offerings and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
His clients include both public and private companies engaged in a range of technology sectors including fintech, agri-tech, cleantech/energy, internet, mobile and telecommunications, software and semiconductors. Giles also acts for a number of FMCG clients and challenger brands.
- Local Globe: Advising Local Globe on its investments into Fuel Zebra, BeautyStack and Curiscope.
- Mobius Motors: Advising Mobius Motors on its Series A investment from Pan-African Investment Company, Playfair Capital and VestedWorld.
- Cleo: Advising Cleo in its investment from Local Globe, Niklas Zennström and others.
- Kopernio: Advising on the sale of Kopernio Limited to Clarivate Analytics.
- Form3: Representing Form3 in its investment from Barclays Bank and Angel Co-Fund.
- Mariana UFP: Advising the UK based asset manager, on the acquisition of two solar parks in the UK.